Beta release 0.8.4b
August 19, 2012
- page_title added to the user interface template;
- Row Expander fixed in IDE grid;
- GroupingSummary fixed in IDE grid;
- fields of the ‘Time’ type restored in IDE;
- undo/ redo buttons added to IDE Code Editor;
- events management added to IDE;
- clear cache functionality fixed for static blocks;
- minor fixes in lang-files;
- validators added for ORM fields;
- #48 fixed: IDE Code Editor, the Save button active if there have been made changes; hotkeys added: ctrl+s to save, ctrl+z to undo an action and ctrl+y to redo an action; a status pop-up upon saving data added.
- Block Manager improved: cache invalidators added for all types of blocks, hard caching disabled, an additional cache layer added, which has allowed to increase the performance by 10%;
- #169 fixed: IDE Code Editor not showing up at initial IDE startup.
This time, besides the installation package, You can also download the patch dvelum_0.8.3b-0.8.4b, which is installed on the previous version of the system by simply replacing the files.